- Share A Fare subsidizes transportation costs up to $100.00 in value on a monthly basis.
- Orders must be received by 11:59 pm on the 20th of the month for funds to be available for the following month. Orders received past this time will be fulfilled the following month.
- When completed order forms are received, Share A Fare will double the amount requested and load funds to your iCare card.
If purchasing online below or via mail:
- When an individual who is new to Share A Fare makes their first purchase, they will receive an iCare card in the mail. This card is reloadable and participants should keep the card.
- When using a cab, you will provide this card to the driver who will withdraw the appropriate funds and provide you with a receipt. You can continue to use any cab coupons in your possession until they are gone.
- When mailing checks or purchasing online below, you can request increments up to $100.00. The increments available in the online choices below are: $20, $30, $40, $50, $60, $70, $80, $90 and $100. The subsidized amount, up to $200 will be loaded on the card. You must continue to include a $2 handling fee as this assists the program with administrative costs. When ordering online below, the $2 handling fee is automatically added to your order.
- It is essential that you do not lose your iCare card. The program will distribute funds based on the last 5 digits of your card. iCare cards do not have an expiration date and funds will remain on the card until they are fully used. If you lose your iCare card, please contact Share A Fare as soon as possible so we may issue a new card and transfer any remaining balance.
- Share A Fare participants are strongly encouraged to track their own iCare card balance by requesting receipts after each ride. For assistance checking your balance you may contact Share A Fare.
If you do not see the "iCare Payment Form" heading below, please log in here with the Username and code you were given. Questions? Call 402-827-9814.