- Share A Fare subsidizes transportation costs up to $50.00 in value on a monthly basis.
- When completed order forms are received prior to 12-noon on the 20th of each month, Share A Fare will double the amount requested. The funds will be available for use on your iCare card by the 28th of the month.
- Any orders received past 12-noon on the 20th of the month may not be fulfilled until the next month.
If purchasing online below or via mail:
- Share a Fare has depleted our inventory of Z-Trip cab coupons. Effective immediately, we are moving to the iCare card. This card functions like a prepaid debit card.
- When using a cab, you will provide this card to the driver who will withdraw the appropriate funds and provide you with a receipt. You can continue to use any cab coupons in your possession until they are gone.
- With the transition to the iCare card, when mailing checks or purchasing online below, you can request any increment of $5. up to $50.00. The subsidized amount, up to $100 will be loaded on the card. You must continue to include a $2 handling fee as this assists the program with administrative costs. When ordering online below, the $2 handling fee is automatically added to your order. The funds will be available on the card for use by the 28th of the month.
- It is essential that you do not lose your iCare card. The program will distribute funds based on the last 5 digits of your card. iCare cards do not have an expiration date and funds will remain on the card until they are fully used.
If you do not see the "iCare Payment Form" heading below, please log in here with the Username and code you were given. Questions? Call 402-827-9814.